Panama Travel - Islands and Highlands Adventure Getaway
Visit Panama and enjoy the best of Panama, the Islands and Highlands. Panama travel has never been easier, sit back and relax as this amazing Panama island and highlands adventure package unfolds. Discover the best of Panama including the magnificent scenery of the province of Chiriquí, Panama.
The Best of Panama is a 8 night Package from Panama City airport, where we handle total in country logistics. Includes an overnight stay in Panama City and all domestic flights, Panama City tour and all transfers to the Island and Highland Resorts.
Panama City - 1 night
You will be meet by a representative when you exit the plane. They will take you through customs and then to the VIP Lounge for you to enjoy a cool drink while your luggage is being collected. Afterwards, your private Panama travel driver will transfer you to the Hilton Panama where you will spend the night.
Includes one-night accommodation at the Hilton Panama, breakfast included.
All ground transfers and domestic flights to David airport.
Enjoy an early breakfast and be ready to discover one best things do do in Panama, discover the Panama Canal or explore historic district of Casco Viejo a UNESCO World Heritage site. THE Tour finish with lunch (excluded) and then you will be transferred to the domestic airport for your 50-minute flight to visit Panama, David Chiriquí.
Cala Mia - 4 Nights
On arrival to David, your Panama travel driver will be waiting to transfer you to the Island. The next 4 nights will be spent at our all inclusive, tropical beach resort thats offers the best Island experience in the region.
Select from 3 Island Activities
- Horseback jungle tour
- Howler monkey hiking tour
- Kayaking mangrove tour
- Cooking classes
- Sunset Tour
- Spa treatment
Select from 2 Aquatic Activities
Boquete - 3 nights
In morning your Panama travel driver will transfer you from Island to Boquete where you will spend 3 nights in deluxe room with breakfast.
Step into the mountains and experience the splendor of the Panama Highlands at Valle Escondido Resort. Boquete, also known as the Valley of the Moon is one of the most popular touristic things to do in Panama.
To visit Panama you must experience the allure of lush natural beauty at one of the best highland areas in the country. Boquete is known for great restaurants and a cool, fresh climate and pristine natural surroundings.
The resort’s amenities include an on-site restaurant, SPA services, fitness center, heated pool, 9-holes golf course, tennis course and racquetball course.
Select from 2 Highland Activities
- Enjoy a coffee tour with Don Nery Coffee farm, the tour lasts approximately 2 hours.
- Choose your 4WD ATVs or side-by-side UTV and discover the beautiful landscapes in an hour and a half scenic tour through the mountains.
Hike the Pipeline Trail:
- Pipeline hiking trail – this thousand-year old famous trail you will hike alongside a river through the jungle. In this adventure it is possible to view the Quetzal bird.
The Lost Waterfalls:
- Approximately 1,400 meters above sea level – in Bajo Mono Boquete. A 3 hour hike through trails that lead you to three majestic waterfalls. Walking through this dense vegetation is definitely an adventure .
Highland & Island 8 Night Package
- Price per person including tax, excluding Xmas holidays
- Includes all in country transfers from Panama City.
- 1 night Panama City including the choice of 1 tour.
- 4 nights Cala Mia including the choice of 3 island and 2 aquatic activities
- 3 Nights Valle Escondido Resort including 2 highland activities.
Examine Our Reviews !
With 300 + resort reviews, we encourage you to read our reviews below, hope you will conclude our luxury island resort destination can exceed your Panama vacation expectations.
Fill out the contact form below for a proposal or further information.